"Health Plan Risk Controls"
presented by: Robert Vogelei, Account Director, Cambridge Consulting Group
A detailed review of effective risk control strategies employers can implement to control the rising cost of health care.
- Employers gain an understanding of a wide variety of commonly utilized risk controls.
- The positive aspects of these controls as well as the challenges from a Human Resources perspective will be examined.
- The topics will include; spousal surcharges, wellness surcharges, smoker surcharges, dependent audits, defined contribution strategies, opt out credits, domestic partner coverage, etc.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 General Credit.
Complimentary for Detroit SHRM Members
$25 for Non-Members of Detroit SHRM
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Robert Vogelei is an Account Director at Cambridge Benefits Consulting Practice Group. In this capacity, he designs and manages benefits consulting programs, focusing on long-term financial planning and risk allocation as well as meeting short-term objectives. His clients include public, privately held, and institutional companies located primarily in the Midwest.
With nearly a decade of experience in the employee benefits industry, Robwas previously an account manager at a major insurance carrier, wherehe specialized in experience-rated and self-funded medical plans. Hecurrently serves clients from a multitude of different industries including manufacturing, financial services, automotive and many others. His knowledge of the industry from the carrier side is a great asset to his clients and the Cambridge team.
Credentials, Designations and Memberships
- Michigan State University, B.S. in Interpersonal Communication with Minor in Business Administration and Sociology
- Board of Directors, Homes for Autism
- Member, The Detroit Initiative
- Member, Michigan Statue Alumni Association