"Mind Your Business... Workplace Emotional Wellness"
presented by: Kent Sharkey, President and CEO, Ulliance, Inc.
This session will help identify strategies to assist employers to align and integrate their various benefit plans to optimize behavioral healthcare claims interventions in order to improve employee wellbeing and save benefit dollars. Total benefit integration will help your employees make behavioral and lifestyle changes necessary to become high performing individuals at home and at work. Topics addressed will include: the correlation between physical and emotional wellness and the identification of key benefit coordination points among –
- Prescription Rx
PRESENTATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Discussion of the impact of workplace emotional wellness and how they impact you as an HR professional
- Discussion of effective workplace programs that will mitigate personal and performance workplace challenges
- Discussion on establishing behavioral health cost management strategies
Upon completion of the webinar, HR professionals will be able to:
- Describe the rationale for workplace physical and emotional wellness programs
- Explain how workplace emotional wellness programs can positively impact the company’s ROI and related programs
- Identify the key components of a workplace emotional wellness program
- Gain an understanding of how emotional and physical health are related
- Increased knowledge of workplace depression and consequences for employer and employee
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 General Credit.
Complimentary for Detroit SHRM Members
$25 for Non-Members of Detroit SHRM
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Kent Sharkey, licensed psychotherapist and CEO of Ulliance, is a respected authority on a wide range of workplace and workforce issues. His areas of expertise range from behavioral healthcare, to emotional wellness strategies, to workplace crisis management. Established 25 years ago, Ulliance, Inc. provides Employee Assistance, Training, Career Transition and Wellness Services to over 250 employers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico covering over 800,000 members.
Kent is energetic and engages his audiences using real-world scenarios and humor. He wants to help both employers and employees be physically and emotionally healthy. Kent has provided management consultations and training to some of the largest organizations in the country, including Wayne State University, Little Caesars, Carhartt, Oakland County and Faurecia.
Credentials, Designations and Memberships:
Kent is a member of the Troy Chamber of Commerce and currently serves on the board of the Michigan Wellness Council and Michigan Labor and Management Association.