Member Experience Event
The Detroit SHRM Board of Directors invite you to attend the Member Experience Event on Wednesday, May 6th. This event is open to current members, future members and anyone interested in learning more about Detroit SHRM.
You will experience the following:
- Learn how to get the most out of your Detroit SHRM membership and if not already a member, how to join and begin receiving the benefits of membership.
- Network with Detroit SHRM Board of Directors and members
- A demonstration of the new Detroit SHRM website
- Learn about Detroit SHRM committees that support HR education, marketing, legal, government and community affairs, strategic partners, etc.
- Learn how to become more involved with Detroit SHRM to foster your development as a human resources professional
- Enter a drawing to win one free Chapter Event worth up to $50.00
A light dinner will be served.
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2015
5:30 - 6:00pm: Networking & Dinner
6:00 - 7:30pm: Program
Walgreens Regional office
26261 Evergreen Rd., Suite 250
Southfield MI 48067
(TGI Fridays is in the front parking lot of this office building).
Please allow extra travel time for road construction on Evergreen Rd.
There is no charge to attend,
but since we are ordering food,
we ask that you Please RSVP
using the Register button on this page
Registration ends at 2pm on Monday, May 4th.