"Emerging Trends in Health Care"
presented by: Jon Pope, CEBS, MSF, LIC – Partner, Cambridge Consulting Group
This presentation will provide valuable health and welfare plan benchmarking statistics that will enable employers to compare their plans to other organizations on both a regional and national level. In addition, we will discuss emerging trends in the industry which includes; health insurance exchanges, new consumer tools available to empower members to cost compare services, and a review of the most popular risk controls employers are using.
Upon completion of the webinar, HR professionals will gain insights into:
- What other employers are offering for plan designs (i.e. deductible, coinsurance, copays, etc.)
- An understanding of health insurance exchanges and if they are right for your organization
- New consumer tools that are growing in popularity
- Emerging risk controls and how other employers are implementing them
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 General Credit.
Complimentary for Detroit SHRM Members
$25 for Non-Members of Detroit SHRM
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Jon Pope brings over 20 years of varied experience to Cambridge Consulting Group, having worked across a wide spectrum of the health industry. Since joining Cambridge eleven years ago, Jon served in an advisory capacity for several Michigan-based health insurance companies as well as in product development roles at national insurance companies.
As Partner at Cambridge, Jon works closely with clients to design and manage custom-tailored benefits programs for public, privately-held and institutional companies located throughout the Midwest. He frequently delivers speeches on health care issues and health insurance trends.
Credentials, Designations and Memberships:
- Albion College, BA, Economics and Accounting
- Walsh College, MS, Finance
- IFEBP & The Wharton School of Business
- Licensed Insurance Counselor, LIC
- Licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent
- Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- Member, Metro Detroit Health Underwriters Association
- Member, Society of Human Resource Managers