Click Here for Event Details
NextGen HR: Sustainable, Relevant, Recognized!
Join us for the First Annual Detroit SHRM HR Conference - "NextGen HR: Sustainable, Relevant, Recognized!" Four key "Learning Paths" will be highlighted throughout the program:
- Human Capital Management (Click here for details)
- Left Brain HR (Click here for details)
- Talent Experience (Click here for details)
- Navigating Your HR Career (Click here for details)
We are planning a day you won't want to miss!
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION FEES:
Detroit SHRM Members: $75
Full-Time Students: $35
For non-members interested in joining Detroit SHRM and registering for the conference, please call 248-478-6498 for details. A special $25 membership discount will be applied when you join Detroit SHRM and register for the conference.
HRCI - Sessions to be submitted for HRCI Credits
SHRM - To be submitted for SHRM Credits
Participants can expect to earn 5 credits.
||Networking Breakfast - Exhibitor Area Open to Attendees
||Welcome and Detroit SHRM Annual Meeting - David Turner, Detroit SHRM President
||Morning Keynote Presentation - Rich Sheridan, CEO of Menlo Innovations
||Learning Paths - Breakout Session 1
||Lunch in Ballroom - Exhibitor Area Open to Attendees during Lunch
||Learning Paths - Breakout Session 2
||Learning Paths - Breakout Session 3
||Afternoon Keynote Panel: "Putting It All Together" - HR Next Generation with Panelists Laurita
Thomas, Alyse Martinelli and Chris Groscurth - Click here for Panelist information.
(Moderator: Nikki Kallek, DSHRM Pres. Elect)
||Closing Remarks - Nikki Kallek, Detroit SHRM President Elect
LEARNING PATH TOPICS & PRESENTERS:
CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLAIMERS
1. Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2019. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received after this date; however, substitutions for another person to attend in your place are gladly accepted (please note that members substituting a non-member may result in a higher registration fee).
2. Email confirmation will be provided after receipt of registration and payment in accordance with payment terms. Pre-registration (printed or online) will not be accepted after 12:00 noon on November 13, 2019.
3. Consent to Use Photographic Images:Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Detroit SHRM meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant's or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by Detroit SHRM and Meeting Coordinators, Inc.