Between Successes Coffee Talk
A Job FORUM Exclusively for Human Resources Professionals
Our purpose is to assist Detroit Area Human Resources practitioners who are either between jobs or currently working in HR and searching for a new HR position to find their next success.
Our mission is to provide a safe and confidential place for active job searchers to learn the tools and techniques necessary for today's job search from other professionals, build relationships with fellow HR colleagues who understand the challenges of this transition, share some laughs & leads, and discuss concerns while supporting each others' journeys.
Our vision is to create a new army of HR professionals who will integrate their learning from this transition experience into their relationships and future roles.
Between Successes Coffee Talk (BSCT) is a volunteer run and facilitated group. Gail Sanderson is BSCT's lead founding member and is known as the group's Chief Facilitator & Executive Yenta. Coaches Linda "Yoda" Peterson and Elliot "The Professor" Gold help keep BSCT on track.
BSCT is open to those human resources management-level professionals who have at least 3 years current management HR experience. Our culture of giving and receiving fosters a learning community dedicated to the collective success of its members.
To begin each week with energy and purpose, we meet face-to-face on Monday mornings from 9:30 to 11:15 a.m. at a welcoming central location. Dress is casual, attendance is voluntary and there are no dues or fees for participation. For your planning purposes, we do not meet Memorial Day, Labor Day or the Monday before New Year's Day.
To request membership, go to the Between Successes Coffee Talk LinkedIn site, select request and one of BSCT's facilitator/coaches will contact you.
Additional Benefits for Monday morning participants:
- The opportunity to "win" free attendance to D-SHRM learning and networking events; (many are approved for certification credit )
- One private coaching session "scholarship" with a BSCT approved coach*;
- Training sessions led by experienced professionals on a variety of job search related topics;
- Network with fellow HR professionals who have experience in a variety of business sectors and expertise in a variety of HR functions;
- Access to the collective wisdom of the more than 450 people who have come before and traveled this path to their success!
*many talented professionals (i.e. leaders, athletes, etc.) engage coaches to help them over a hump or achieve the right mindset.
Please contact Gail G. Sanderson, Principal, The B2B Connection,
for additional information.