LHRMA members will have access to a variety of tools and resources, including but not limited to:
- Membership Contact Information available in our online, searchable membership directory
- Email database of our membership
- Access to exclusive online discussions and conversations with other HR leaders and professionals
- Access and participation in exclusive surveys, the largest and most comprehensive surveys in the West Michigan area
- Invitations to monthly meetings and professional development seminars
- Links, HR News and Downloadable HR tools
Section 4.13 Solicitation
Members and guests shall conduct themselves in a professional manner at all LHRMA chapter events. Mass solicitation and solicitation during LHRMA chapter events is prohibited unless authorized in advance by the Board of Directors.
Sponsors may solicit individuals who approach their display table and inquire about their product or service. Members will not be allowed to solicit members in any other way during meetings, seminars or other events. Members may not solicit members by mail, telephone, fax, email, social media and personal visits or by any other means.
It is contrary to the purpose for which the chapter was founded for any Member to realize a monetary gain through business transactions, by virtue of their membership in this Society.
Any Member or whose invited guest engages in unwanted solicitation or obtains names of other Members without LHRMA Board consent for future solicitation for the purpose of realizing a monetary gain will meet with the President Elect of the LHRMA Chapter to decide their future with the chapter which could include removal from LHRMA membership.