Delta Dental of Michigan is a member of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a nationwide system of independently operated dental health service plans. Delta Dental contracts with four out of five U.S. dentists to provide more than 62 million people nationwide with quality, cost-effective programs and services.
As the state’s largest dental benefits carrier, Delta Dental of Michigan offers a full range of individual and group dental plans for 5.1 million people. Through education, philanthropy and advocacy, Delta Dental of Michigan is bringing oral health within reach for Michigan children and adults. As Delta Dental, we do dental…Better.
Name: Tony Robinson
Phone: (248) 489-2045
HRPro/BenePro is a provider of Total People Solutions, specializing in HR and Benefit Advisory and administrative services. HRPro/BenePro divides its services into four areas: 1) Full service HR Consulting and ongoing tactical support; 2) Benefit advisory and consulting services; 3) HR administration including HRIS support systems and Payroll; 4) Benefit administration including COBRA, HAS, FSA and billing card enrollment services. We offer first class service and technology. We listen to clients’ needs and then develop personalized strategies to meet them. From dedicated Account Managers, easy to use technology, to compliance expertise, HRPro/BenePro delivers
- Pay your people, accurately and on time (Payroll)
- Manage information on your employees (HRIS)
- Provide access to health care, dental and vision (Benefits)
- Direct programs that attract, reward and retain employees (Human Resources)
- Get rid of administrative headaches so you can spend your time building relationships with your employees!
Name: Joan Morehead
Phone: (248) 556-7974
Hylant combines employee benefits consulting expertise and advanced technology tools to help our clients control cost, ensure compliance, increase efficiencies, and improve employee satisfaction. We combine the best consulting and brokerage services to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Evaluating your company’s unique combination of demographics, benefit design, utilization and overall trends, we focus on ways to mitigate the rising cost of health care. We bring the most advanced tools, combined with a team of seasoned benefits professionals, to dissect the factors driving your health care costs. Most importantly, we then work with you to develop an action plan to impact future trends.
Name: Mary Jo LeFevre
Phone: (248) 822-0315
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
James is a business attorney who counsels business owners, serial entrepreneurs, C-suite executives, in-house counsel, and human resources directors to make strategic business decisions, from hiring to firing while complying with the ever changing and overlapping laws (including the ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, and Title VII). He brings a business and proactive approach to legal matters to help employers make strategic business decisions to minimize the potential for litigation and business disruption. When litigation becomes necessary, he enforces restrictive covenants and defends employers against charges filed with the EEOC, state, and federal agencies. James regularly conducts audits and investigations into employers’ wage and hour practices and claims of discrimination and harassment. He provides training and prepares employment documents (including employee handbooks, employment agreements, and separation agreements) to cover all aspects during the life cycle of an employee. James is also a renowned keynote and national speaker at conferences and events including the American Payroll Association, SHRM, and HR Day.
Name: James M. Reid, IV
Phone: (248) 203-1646
USI Insurance Services
For over 30 years I have counseled organizations interested in optimizing their employee benefits coverage while maximizing profits.
My daily focus is on the planning, development, and implementation of fiscally prudent strategies for our clients. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions in today’s health care environment, and so my emphasis on tailoring recommendations to clients based on their specific active and retiree health plan needs falls right at the heart of what our clients demand. Any organization who faces seismic changes in their health care strategy in future years can benefit from our deliverables today. These clients could be changing through merger and acquisition activity, rapidly evolving demographics, plan consolidation, or any other large-scale enterprise shifts.
Name: Gregg Pranger, LIC
Phone: (248) 621-9815
Serving organizations statewide, 44North specializes in employee health benefits and is one of the state’s only dually licensed third party administrators and brokers providing 24/7 service to all of our clients. 44North continues to offer cutting edge products and services that employees value in their benefit package. By leading the healthE revolution 44North has successfully helped Michigan organizations save over $200 million in healthcare premiums while adding value, cost savings, wellness plans and employee engagement tools. 44North was recently recognized as one of West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for, and was also the recipient of the 2016 Governor’s Healthy Work Place Award.
Name: Noel Parsons
Phone: 855-306-1099 x1051
New Directions is one of the fastest growing behavioral health care companies in the nation. For more than two decades, New Directions has partnered with employers, health care plans, and providers to help guide individuals toward balance in their careers and personal lives.
New Directions believes together is the way forward. The power of partnerships is what creates positive change and meaningful impact. And compassionate care coupled with innovated tools is what allows people to overcome challenges and thrive.
- New Directions is a Managed Behavioral Health Organization providing all levels of behavioral health care
- Better serve your employees with a full-service EAP that offers Clinical First Answer and a focus of Positive Psychology
- Increase engagement with comprehensive solutions and resources to attract, retain and protect employees
- Enhance your consultative approach with the most innovative tools like Talkspace (online therapy) and myStrength (Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Coordinate with your groups’ existing health plan and wellness programs for better outcomes in health and wellbeing
- Augment your risk management strategy to reduce and address Critical Incidents in the workplace that derail productivity
Name: Alejandra Juarez
Phone: (816) 994-1597
Priority Health is an award-winning, Michigan-based non-profit health plan nationally recognized for improving the health and lives of the people it serves. It continues to lead the industry in engaging members in their health, delivering effective health and disease management programs and working with physicians to improve health care outcomes and performance. Priority Health is one of only 20 health plans nationwide offering wellness programs accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, an organization which also rated it among the best health plans in the nation. The State of Michigan named the Priority Health HMO the benchmark plan for all individual and group HMO plans to model.
- Accepted by 97% of primary care doctors in Michigan, plus we provide coverage nationwide for members who live, work or travel out-of-state through our agreement with Cigna Payer Solutions
- We offer 24/7 virtual care for as little as $0 (with no monthly fee)
- Our Cost Estimator shows a member’s cost and rewards them for shopping
- We provide 24/7 global emergency travel assistance through Assist America
- Our care management is available to all members – regardless of plan
- Member have access to a 24/7 behavioral health hotline
- We offer a Diabetes Prevention Program to members at risk
Name: Bob Crisan
J.S. Clark Agency
J.S Clark is a Southfield, Mich.-based employee benefits firm celebrating its 30th year of delivering quality medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance plans for both small and large businesses. In addition to plan consultation and design, the firm offers a dedicated group administration team, leverages the expertise of an in-house corporate compliance director for regulatory guidance, and utilizes elite benefits technologies to create great client experiences. Our plan recommendations are rooted in deep financial analysis, experience in the industry, knowledge of the law and a desire to deliver powerful, cost-effective benefits programs designed for clients’ unique organizational needs.
Name: Christina Strong
Ulliance, Inc. is an international service company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. For more than 25 years, Ulliance has been providing human resources services including employee assistance programs (EAP), wellness programs, training programs, organizational and leadership development, coaching, career transition services, and crisis management to more than 260 organizations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Europe serving nearly one million people. Since 1990, Ulliance’s team has assisted organizations of various sizes to greatly reduce behavioral healthcare costs while increasing employee productivity and retention.
- 94% of issues are resolved WITHIN the Ulliance EAP and not referred to your health plan.
- The Ulliance Resolution Model is a trademarked proven process that generates nearly triple the national average of utilization.
- Ulliance is the 1st total well-being provider in Michigan- providing emotional and physical wellbeing for over 14 years.
- The Ulliance EAP produces results that satisfy the goals of HR and finance.
- Ulliance experts add value to the personal and professional development of your employees and management team with high-impact training programs.
- The Ulliance Voice Your Concern Report line gives your employees a toll-free, confidential number to report work concerns from harassment and discrimination to fraud and theft.
- Ulliance offers a 100% money back Performance Guarantee, “Be Our Guest” program, where Ulliance will provide a full refund if the client is not happy with our EAP services after 90 days.
Name: Paul Zuelch
Phone: (248) 457-2934
BASIC is a technology driven HR Compliance Company with over 28 years of experience. Find out why over 15,000 employers trust BASIC with a wide range of HR responsibilities and guaranteed compliance
Name: Chris Eckert
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG), is one of the leading employee benefit brokers and consultants in the U.S. Our full range of benefit services includes strategy, plan design and management, financial planning, actuarial, data analysis and benchmarking, retirement brokerage and consulting, and human resource services. Gallagher’s trusted experts bring new ideas, innovative tools and world-class compliance capabilities to tailor benefit solutions to our clients’ unique business objectives and employee needs. Our custom solutions ensure benefit programs perform better so businesses perform better. To learn more, visit www.ajg.com
Name: Kelly Bacalja
Kestly Development, LLC is an authorized Partner with Wiley & Son. In the toolbox are a few of the most recognizable assessments in the industry: PXT Select, ATS, Everything DiSC, and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team. PXT Select validated employee assessments to help you build and develop an outstanding workforce, while DiSC and the 5B help you develop that competitive edge.
Did you ever hire someone that didn’t work out? We can help you so that you have a much higher degree of confidence when hiring, and get all hiring managers using the same scientific, highly validated, reliable program. Video: https://youtu.be/hW8fpw1Ggu4
- Kestly Development helps organizations select and develop their employees!
- Mike Kestly is considered (by many) to be the "Doctor of Assessments" because he finds out what is hurting, and then prescribes an assessment to help fix or reduce the pain.
The key pain relievers are:
- Job Match Assessments like PXT Select
- Safety Assessments like TalentClick driver and facility safety assessments
- Development assessments and training using Everything DiSC
- Team-Building assessment and training like The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- And to help find the best candidates he administers an Applicant Tracking System like Applicant Pool with integrated Onboarding Forms, Background Checks, Payroll, and HRIS.
Name: Mike Kestly
Phone: (734) 483-6453
CredentialCheck is a business partner focused on compliance through our robust suite of pre-employment background screening and drug testing services. We value integrity and quality as strong pillars of our organization and assist clients globally with hiring and retaining the best talent through services designed to identify the same core values in applicants. We are a Consumer Reporting Agency that is accredited through the National Association of Professional Background Screeners and have reliably served our clients and their applicants with our 100% US-based team since 1984.
- CredentialCheck is 100% Michigan based and services customers in all 50 states
- CredentialCheck is accredited by the NAPBS (National Association of Background Screeners) only 3% of firms are accredited
- CredentialCheck integrates with over a dozen different applicant tracking systems including: iCIMS, Ultipro, WorkDay, SilkRoad, ADP, SAP, Taleo and talentReef
- CredentialCheck offers background screening and drug testing as well as verifications of education, employment and motor vehicle reports
- CredentialCheck does not require a startup or implementation fee – simply pay for the background checks in the month they are processed
Name: Ryan Cowsert
Phone: (248) 526-5213
Keyser Insurance Group
At Keyser Insurance Group, protecting people is our passion. Headquartered in Kalamazoo, we are a group of agencies providing benefits, HR consulting, insurance and surety services to individuals, corporations and organizations throughout Michigan and Florida. Our experienced Employee Benefits team helps HR professionals from companies of all sizes develop strategies that are effective for employers and employees. Keyser offers HR consulting services in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, employee handbook and policy development, surveys, compensation benchmarking, HR audits, compliance updates, hiring and termination protocols and procedures, employment contracts, leaves of absence, and wage issues.
- Keyser’s ideal client needs to meet several standards such as, size, geography, high value of customer service AND we have to like you.
- Keyser was established in Kalamazoo, MI in 1937 and is among the top 2% of insurance agencies in the country.
- Keyser serves clients ranging from Employee Benefits, HR Consulting, Commercial coverage & Personal Lines. Employee Benefits & HR Consulting make up 30% of our business.
- Keyser provides all clients a 30-minute emergency call back guarantee or we donate $100 to the charity of your choice. We’re proud to say we’ve never had to pay this.
- Keyser’s relationships with their clients are more to be described as E Harmony—the dating never stops.
- Keyser’s account management mindset is to deliver more value than a client ever feels like they’re paying for.
At our core, we are people who:
Do what we say. Sometimes more. Never less.
- Always learn and grow. We stretch our limits — professionally and personally.
- Focus on the client. Without our clients we can’t succeed.
- Make it happen. We work as a team and take ownership of our work and actions.
Name: Katie Wiegand
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
We provide light industrial, clerical, technical and engineering staffing. Our company has niche divisions that provide HR/Finance/IT/Transportation. Our company is women-owned and we are recipients of the Best of Staffing Award for the past 3 years. Fewer than 2% of all staffing companies earn this recognition.
Name: Brenda Self
Phone: (810) 652-8034
Name: Nicole Supply
Phone: (810) 652-8196
The Economic Alliance for Michigan
The Economic Alliance for Michigan (EAM) is comprised of businesses and unions working together with one clear objective - continued growth of Michigan's economy by creating an atmosphere that inspires job growth and maintains Michigan's competitiveness for attracting new companies and talent. We rally behind policy and issues that pertain to both our business and labor members including: Economic development; Healthcare/health insurance cost, quality, and access; Workers' compensation; Unemployment insurance; Infrastructure; and, Workforce development.
- Economic Alliance for Michigan (EAM) is comprised of businesses and labor organizations working together and serving as a trusted source for employers and health benefit professionals who are searching for solutions to better manage the costs of benefits and provide access of quality care to their covered populations.
- Advocates for patient safety and adequate access to high quality healthcare
- Work to constrain the number of medically uninsured residents
- Protect the viability of companies in Michigan who are self-insured and fully insured
- Protect the freedom of purchasers right to choose what health benefits are best for them
- Promote publicly available meaningful quality data for health care services
Name: Bret Jackson
Workforce PayHub, Inc.
Our Mission is to assess, enhance and support core business management functions. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most advanced payroll, time & attendance and human resource software services known today.
- Workforce PayHub is locally owned and operated in Adrian, MI with clients processing in 36 states
- Clients get a dedicated Customer Service Representative (CSR) assigned to them
- Workforce PayHub is more than just a payroll company, we have technology to assist from pre-hire to retire such as applicant tracking, time off management, performance management, payroll, time keeping, benefits administration, background screening, ACA compliance and filing
- Chilah & Eric provide monthly informational 'VLOGs' on LinkedIn and our website
- Workforce PayHub would love to participate in local chapters with sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
Name: Eric Jones
Phone: 517-759-4026 x 101
Lighthouse Insurance Group
Who is the Lighthouse Insurance Group?
- #1 West Michigan employee benefits firm for the last 5 years per Grand Rapids Business Journal
- Largest independently owned insurance agency in Michigan
- Local Michigan agency with over 60 employees specializing in benefits
- Established in 1960
Strengths of working with Lighthouse as your agency:
- Over 50,000 employees covered for benefit plans
- Leading insurance agency in providing benefits, property/casualty & other specialty insurance products – ONE STOP SHOP
- Onsite nurse or medical clinic capabilities
- Relationship with medical captive – provide unique medical solutions
- Proprietary benchmarking data
- Client services can include – member management with carriers, compliance, wellness programs, robust reporting including ACA reporting
- Retiree support - group life retiree buyouts, group retiree medical coverage
Name: Stacey O’Keefe
Rehmann is a fully integrated financial and professional services firm of CPAs & consultants, wealth advisors and corporate investigators dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions. From HR consulting to automated, scalable Human Capital Management technology and retirement plan services, Rehmann partners with HR professionals and businesses manage from pre-hire to retire. Additionally, through a unique combination with Trivalent Group®, a top 100 managed IT service provider, we have expanded our technology capabilities and launched a managed IT solutions practice. Rehmann has nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Find us online at rehmann.com.
- Rehmann is a Value-Added Provider of the Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) Platform
- This technology is a Single Database, Cloud Based Application that is designed to manage the entirety of the Employment Relationship from Hire to Retire
- Rehmann conducts a Red-Carpet implementation Service for new clients that includes weekly meetings, training and continuing support
- Customer response and resolution averages less than 57 minutes, the best in the business
- In addition to Human Capital Management (HCM) Rehmann HR Solutions also provides HR Consulting, Retirement Planning, IT Support & Cyber Security and Cloud Accounting.
Name: Roger Webster
Trion Solutions, Inc.
Trion relieves the stress and burden of managing HR administration alone – payroll and taxes, benefits administration, workers’ compensation and regulatory compliance. Trion acts as an extension of client HR departments by managing time-consuming HR duties, so they can remain focused on more strategic HR issues, such as recruiting, hiring, training – along with setting, monitoring and enforcing workplace policies. Its size provides client employees access to better benefits and HR services available usually to only large corporations – all while taking employer risk and regulatory strain off client’ backs. In short, Trion helps clients attract and retain top talent, mitigate risk and stabilize costs.
- Trion Solutions is one of the nation’s largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs)
- Trion helps more than 600 client companies nationwide relieve the stress and burden of managing HR administration – like payroll and taxes, benefits administration, workers’ compensation and regulatory compliance
- Small to mid-size companies use Trion as their HR department, so they can remain focused on their core business
- Large companies use Trion as an extension of their existing HR department to handle time-consuming HR work, so their HR staff can stay focused on more strategic HR issues like recruiting, hiring and training employees
- Trion’s corporate headquarters is in Troy, Michigan, and it has major service offices in Aventura, Florida; Scottsdale, Arizona; and, Traverse City, Michigan.
- More about Trion can be learned by visiting www.relyontrion.com.
Name: Dan Russell
Phone: (248) 498-8130
Consumers Credit Union
Consumers @Work provides new hire onboarding assistance and financial wellness opportunities to all employees on your company’s behalf.
We offer simple ways to ensure all employees have easy access to a standard bank account to eliminate the need for a paycard/paper paycheck and to reduce the workload of your payroll staff.
Name: Scott Dobson
- Colonial Life has a new Dental Plan with no participation requirements
- 94% of plan administrators gave Colonial Life positive ratings for our online account management system.
- 1 in every 6 companies in America with over 500 employees offers A Colonial Life Product.
- Colonial Life offers employee paid voluntary products such as STD, Life, Dental, Critical Illness, and Accident.
- Colonial Life is one of the largest enrollment firms in the country.
Health Alliance Plan
Health Alliance Plan is a Michigan based non-profit health insurance company. A trusted healthcare partner for more than 50 years. We provide health coverage to individuals, companies and organizations. We partner with doctors, employers and community groups to enhance the overall health and well-being of the lives we touch.
Name: Christine Larkins
HealthBridge Financial Inc.
HealthBridge is reimagining the way the healthcare ecosystem addresses the growing financial burden of patients’ copayments, coinsurance and deductibles for the millions of Americans enrolled in an employer sponsored health plan. HealthBridge brings a unique solution to one of America's fastest growing problems --- healthcare affordability --- and creates a first-of-its-kind employee benefit plan that acts as a financial security net for employees and their covered dependents experiencing medical out-of-pocket expenses.
Name: Dana Nicholson
Who should you contact for more information about the MISHRM Resource Partner Program?
James M. Reid, IV 248.203.1646
Roger Webster 248.579.4030