- About Us
- State Council
The Michigan Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (MISHRM) is dedicated to providing service, leadership and development opportunities to human resource professionals in our state. MISHRM is the leading voice for the human resource profession in Michigan.
Our PURPOSE is to:
· Facilitate communication between the Michigan HR professionals we serve and SHRM
· Promote HR professional development
· Monitor and influence state legislation
· Provide networking opportunities for HR professionals
· Support local professional and student chapters
Our SHARED VALUES include:
· Respect for the Individual
· Ethical Leadership
The Michigan Council of SHRM exists to provide opportunities for local SHRM chapters to network, share best practices, provide development opportunities to their members and act as a conduit to SHRM. To learn more about MISHRM and SHRM, click on the link below:
To access MISHRM Bylaws, click here.